Super Vision app for LiveChat!
What is Super Vision?
Super Vision app lets you become a master in monitoring the work of other LiveChat agents. As a team manager, you can observe all of your ongoing chats (up to 8 on one screen) simultaneously and see how they respond to your customer’s inquiries. As an agent, you can watch the chats of your colleagues as a part of the onboarding process to learn from them.
It’s a perfect tool to onboard agents to make sure they are doing well. Additionally, while reading their conversations inside the chat, you can whisper to your agents to help them handle any case. You can use chat filtering to see chats only from selected agents and/or selected groups.
You are going to see what the customer is about to write thanks to sneak-peek functionality. You can also see that agent is about to send something to the customer. Use canned responses to help your agent even faster!
When there are more than 8 chats conducted, you will be presented only with the first 8 conversations. The next ones appear as fast as you close any of the previous chat windows. No setup is needed for this plugin – it is ready-to-go right after installation.
The app works for LiveChat admins as well as agents without an administrator role. Super Vision works best on the desktop. When using smaller screen resolutions the number of visible chat windows may be less than 8 to ensure comfortable use.
.BespokeChat – sales support and customer service for the real estate, automotive and other industries
- Live monitoring of up to 8 conversations at once
- Whispering to your agents with helpful tips & prompts
- Canned responses
- Chats filtering by agents and/or groups
- The automatic appearance of the next incoming chat and closure of ended chats
- See the delivery status of agent’s and customer’s messages
- Rich messages
- Clickable links
- Survey results visible inside chat
- Custom variables presentation
- Ability to monitor multiple chats at once
- Help your agents during their onboarding process
- Make sure your agents represent highest customer support standard
- Monitor response time of your agents in real time
- Avoid any mistakes your team could make
- Help your team react quickly and properly in difficult situations
- Increase your efficiency with super vision of experienced trainers/agents
- Visit LiveChat Marketplace and buy Super Vision
- In LiveChat go to “Super Vision” in the left menu
- You are going to see up to 8 chats from all LiveChat groups you have access to.
- New chats are going to appear if there is an empty slot
- Each chat refresh automatically
- To whisper to all agents in chat just use input box at the bottom of each chat
- You can close a chat that you don’t want to see using “X” button
- Chat that was finished is going to be hidden after 60s
- 16.07.2020 – sound notifications switch
- 03.11.2020 – messages sneak-peek, canned responses, chats filtering
- 19.11.2020 – the app is now also accessible for agents without an administration role
- 27.01.2021 – deliverability status, rich messages, and clickable links added, bug fixes
- 29.03.2021 – pre and post-chat surveys results are visible inside a chat, custom variables are visible in a tooltip over chat header, bug fixes
- 27.04.2021 – filter modal window is now responsive, bug fixes
- 01.06.2021 – bug fixes
- 12.01.2021 – added visibility of chat tagging, added ability to agree to marketing consent to receive onboarding/marketing information.
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
The Services may contain links to services owned and operated by third parties. We may also use some third-parties software or products to provide you with the Service properly. If we do so and provide third -parties of any personal data you can be sure the transfer is legal and secured. These third-party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. Information we may collect about you
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
Your name, last name, email address, device’s ID, your user preferences as well as all the data (including personal data) you supply to us and information provided by you when using the Service or website.
3. Collecting, processing and using personal data
Super Vision is going to communicate with your LiveChat using API. The level of access to chats is a derivative of the user’s rights set inside the LiveChat license. We do not store any of your information about the chats externally.
We do store e-mails of supervisors using Super Vision as well as links to sites on which chats were started for analytics purposes.
We only store and process your personal data when you have voluntarily supplied us with it such as by filling in a contact form or signing up to the Service. Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary to implement the contract, render our Services or you have given your prior consent.
4. Why we collect information about you – purpose of processing
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
6. Log files
During every access of our website user data is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in protocol files, the so-called server log files. The datasets stored here may contain such data as date and time of access, name website, IP address, referrer URL (original URL from which you arrived at the website), the amount of data transmitted, product and version information of the browser used.
7. Geo-location data
In case geo-location is opt-in by you, please be aware we may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP address of all devices using our Services. Collecting and processing your geo-location data refers to mobile devices as well as computers.
8. Children personal data
We do not collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you notice we collect and process personal data of anyone under this age, please contact us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the websites or Services.
9. Data sharing
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
10. Data transmission
Your data is transmitted safely by using encryption. We secure our website and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
11. Your rights
You have the following rights over the way your personal data are processed.
To make a request, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we process about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
b) You can ask for supplying, correcting or deleting personal information held about you.
c) You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
d) You can withdraw your consent for data processing.
e) Obtain a copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
f) Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.