Super Trainer app for LiveChat!
What is Super Trainer?
Remind your agents about every key issue with the Super Trainer personal assistant!
Manage all of the ongoing conversations even faster and be sure that your agents will never forget any important information. Help those who are conducting many conversations at the same time.
Super Trainer support is super-easy to use. Just set reminders based rules’ conditions like:
- ⏱️ time since the chat started,
- ⌚ time since the last message when customer’s message is the last one,
- ✅ chat rating,
- ⌛ specified hour and minute, weekday,
- 📝 given text present in the chat,
- 🗂️ contact data present in the chat,
- 🧑💻 presence of at least one agent’s message,
- 💬 LiveChat group,
- 💬 message from Facebook Messenger channel.
.BespokeChat – sales support and customer service for the real estate, automotive and other industries
- 👨💻 Programmable reminders
Be able to set dedicated reminders for different purposes thanks to the easy rules creator.
- 💡 Tips directly in the chat window
Be sure that your agents will not miss any information thanks to reminders displayed inside the chat. It’s impossible to miss them!
- ➡️ Outside invisibility
Do not worry customers are not going to know that LiveChat agent is superpowered with Super Trainer reminders.
- No more missing opportunities
Thanks to the Super Trainer you won’t miss a single business opportunity and increase your customer satisfaction.
- Higher chat quality
From now on, your agents will not forget anything important. Save your agent’s time and be sure there is no need to contact the customer again to complete the missing information.
- Handle more chats at once
Your agents can be even more efficient. Super Trainer is going to help you not to miss anything in any chat.
- Visit LiveChat Marketplace and install Super Trainer
- In LiveChat go to “Super Trainer” in the left menu using admin account
- Authorize app so a bot is created that will send reminders to all users
- Set a rule to prepare your first reminder
- That’s it! Rule is active right away!
- February 2021 – the app is published
- 27.04.2021 – new conditions added, bug fixes
- 22.06.2021 – new conditions added, authorization flow simplified, bug fixes
- 01.10.2021 – added the ability to talk to the application’s HelpDesk
- 12.01.2021 – added ability to agree to marketing consent to receive onboarding/marketing information.
- 09.08.2022 – added the ability to select more than one group
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
The Services may contain links to services owned and operated by third parties. We may also use some third-parties software or products to provide you with the Service properly. If we do so and provide third -parties of any personal data you can be sure the transfer is legal and secured. These third-party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. Information we may collect about you
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
Your name, last name, email address, device’s ID, your user preferences as well as all the data (including personal data) you supply to us and information provided by you when using the Service or website. We may also store chat and thread IDs (chat / thread ID is string like QNMWTYQL7W – does not contain any sensitive data).
3. Collecting, processing and using personal data
Super Trainer is going to communicate with your LiveChat using API. The level of access to chats is a derivative of the user’s rights set inside the LiveChat license. Chat conversations are processed by our backend to determine the realization of rules, but we do not store any of your information about the chats (including chat messages) externally except chat and thread ID (we do store them temporarily to make sure reminders are sent only once inside one chat – chat/thread ID is string – like QNMWTYQL7W – does not contain any sensitive data).
We do store e-mails of users using Super Trainer as well as links to sites on which chats were started for analytics purposes.
We only store and process your personal data when you have voluntarily supplied us with it such as by filling in a contact form or signing up to the Service. Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary to implement the contract, render our Services or you have given your prior consent.
4. Why we collect information about you – purpose of processing
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
7. Geo-location data
In case geo-location is opt-in by you, please be aware we may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP address of all devices using our Services. Collecting and processing your geo-location data refers to mobile devices as well as computers.
8. Children personal data
We do not collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you notice we collect and process personal data of anyone under this age, please contact us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the websites or Services.
9. Data sharing
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective
10. Data transmission
Your data is transmitted safely by using encryption. We secure our website and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
11. Your rights
You have the following rights over the way your personal data are processed.
To make a request, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we process about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
b) You can ask for supplying, correcting or deleting personal information held about you.
c) You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
d) You can withdraw your consent for data processing.
e) Obtain a copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
f) Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.