Super Agent app for LiveChat!
What is Super Agent?
All of your chats in one place!
Answer your chats even faster. Observe all of ongoing conversations on one screen without constantly switching between them.
If you need to handle numerous chats at once Super Agent is here to give you superpowers. Make sure none of your customers is left behind and answer all inquiries at the speed of light.
How does it work?
New chats appears on the screen automatically as well as new upcoming messages. Thanks to the sneak peek functionality, you can easily select which of the chats needs your attention next. Answer on your own or use your canned responses as you did in the standard LiveChat message box view.
No setup is needed for this plugin – it’s ready to go right after the installation.
.BespokeChat – sales support and customer service for the real estate, automotive and other industries
- See all of your ongoing
- Keep your finger on the
- See what customers are
- Reply even faster
- Jump to standard chat view
- See the delivery status of agent’s and customer’s messages
- Rich messages
- Report better with tags
- See the survey results immediately
- Custom variables presentation
- Chats transfer
- Clickable links
- 🖥 See all your chats at once
See up to 8 chats at once or switch to a scroll view to see each one separately.
- 📈 Increase your efficiency
Save time you need for switching between chats to answer your customers.
- 🏃♂️ Handle more chats at the same time
Saved time and better workload organization will allow you to chat with even more people
- 💬 Use an interface you know and love
Chat conversations visible in the smaller version of the divided Super Agent’s screen look just the same as in standard LiveChat view. Take advantage of the sneak peek, canned responses, and other functionalities you love to use in LiveChat.
- Visit LiveChat Marketplace and buy Super Agent
- In LiveChat go to “Super Agent” in the left menu
- You are going to your ongoing chats
- Each chat refresh automatically
- Just type the message to aswear to your customer
- Chat that was finished is going to be hidden after 60s
- 25.11.2020 – the app is published
- 27.01.2021 – closing active chat, the delivery status of agent’s and customer’s messages, rich messages, clickable links, typing indicator added, bug fixes
- 29.03.2021 – pre and post-chat surveys results are visible inside a chat, custom variables are visible in a tooltip over chat header, bug fixes
- 27.04.2021 – bug fixes
- 01.06.2021 – bug fixes
- 12.01.2021 – added ability to tag chats, added ability to agree to marketing consent to receive onboarding/marketing information.
- 01.10.2021 – added the ability to talk to the application’s HelpDesk
- 21.06.2022 – added ability to transfer chats, implemented showing customers viewed pages (clickable links).
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
The Services may contain links to services owned and operated by third parties. We may also use some third-parties software or products to provide you with the Service properly. If we do so and provide third -parties of any personal data you can be sure the transfer is legal and secured. These third-party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. Information we may collect about you
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
Your name, last name, email address, device’s ID, your user preferences as well as all the data (including personal data) you supply to us and information provided by you when using the Service or website.
3. Collecting, processing and using personal data
Super Agent is going to communicate with your LiveChat using API. The level of access to chats is a derivative of the user’s rights set inside the LiveChat license. We do not store any of your information about the chats externally.
We do store e-mails of users using Super Agent as well as links to sites on which chats were started for analytics purposes.
We only store and process your personal data when you have voluntarily supplied us with it such as by filling in a contact form or signing up to the Service. Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary to implement the contract, render our Services or you have given your prior consent.
4. Why we collect information about you – purpose of processing
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
6. Log files
During every access of our website user data is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in protocol files, the so-called server log files. The datasets stored here may contain such data as date and time of access, name website, IP address, referrer URL (original URL from which you arrived at the website), the amount of data transmitted, product and version information of the browser used.
7. Geo-location data
In case geo-location is opt-in by you, please be aware we may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP address of all devices using our Services. Collecting and processing your geo-location data refers to mobile devices as well as computers.
8. Children personal data
We do not collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you notice we collect and process personal data of anyone under this age, please contact us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the websites or Services.
9. Data sharing
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
10. Data transmission
Your data is transmitted safely by using encryption. We secure our website and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
11. Your rights
You have the following rights over the way your personal data are processed.
To make a request, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we process about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
b) You can ask for supplying, correcting or deleting personal information held about you.
c) You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
d) You can withdraw your consent for data processing.
e) Obtain a copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
f) Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.