- User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality who can view the information posted on the website https://www.bespokechat.com/ in accordance with it’s purpose, as well as use other services.
- Personal data -means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (also referred as ‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; which were provided or obtained during the period of economic activity of the data controller.
- Website – https://www.bespokechat.com/
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The personal data controller of data collected via the website is BespokeChat Ltd. (hereinafter also “Administrator”) with headquarters in Wrocław, at Babiego Lata 13B / 2C street, 53-020 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000619897, NIP 8943079054.
- Users’ personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council Of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – (hereinafter also referred to as “RODO”), and other relevant legal acts.
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and
- kept in a form that allows identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
III. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- responding to a quote requests made by the Users via the contact form;
- implementation of services provided by BespokeChat sp. o.o .;
- providing information on services provided to the user on the basis of a separate agreement, which he concluded with BespokeChat sp. o.o .;
- the recruitment process – if you apply for position at BespokeChat sp. o.o .;
- marketing, after obtaining the User’s consent.
- In the event of data collection for purposes related to the execution of a specific contract, the Administrator provides the data subject with detailed information regarding the processing of his personal data.
- In connection with services provided by the Administrator requiring the processing of personal data, there is a possibility that they may be disclosed to external entities, including those operating IT systems and equipment and entities providing legal or accounting services and marketing agencies.
- Other disclosure of personal data to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information may only be made on appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law.
- In addition, the Administrator undertakes all necessary actions to ensure that its subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee that appropriate security measures are applied whenever they process personal data. The administrator conducts a risk analysis on an on-going basis and monitors the adequacy of data security measures applied to the identified threats.
- The data processing period depends on the purpose of the processing but may also result from the provisions of the law if they form the basis for processing. In the case of data processing based on the justified interest of the Administrator, the data is processed for a period enabling its implementation or to submit an effective objection to data processing. If the data is processed on the basis of consent to their processing, the data is processed until it is withdrawn. In the event that the processing of personal data will be necessary for the conclusion and executions of the contract, the data will be processed until it is terminated, unless the contract or generally applicable provisions will provide longer deadlines.
- In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council Of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator – the right to:
- access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- request for correction of data,
- delete data (including the right to be forgotten),
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body for the protection of personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- limitate the data processing,
- oppose to the processing of personal data (to the extent that the data are processed in the legitimate interest of the Company).
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or for the purpose of the contract :
- you have the right to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- you have the right to transfer personal data.
In order to implement the above rights, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Cookies are used in the website – these are text files, saved from the website locally in the browser’s memory on the user’s computer. This is to collect statistical data about the use of the website as well as the possibility of comfortable use of the website (eg recognition of a selected language version). The cookies used do not contain any personal data of users. The set cookies can be deleted at any time and the website can be used without cookies.
- Disabling or displaying cookies may affect the functioning of the website.
- Cookies are used to:
- creating statistics and analyzes that suggest how to improve the https://www.bespokechat.com/ website so that it meets the Users’ needs as much as possible;
- website optimization for different devices and browsers;
- measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjusting the content and forms of advertisements displayed both on our websites and, for example, on the advertising network;
- ensuring the safety of customers logged in to online banking;
- remember whether a given user has given a specific consent or has not given it.
- Comprehensive information about cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Details for people using individual web browsers, including (press the left Ctrl + left mouse button):
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
This website uses Facebook’s Pixel to measure the effectiveness of advertising of the website via Facebook advertising tools and to optimize Administrator’s advertisements appearing there. It is a tool that helps to measure the effectiveness of ads based on the analysis of actions taken by users on the website. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies. Pixel data is used in the following range:
- displaying of advertisements among the relevant target audience,
- creating groups of advertisement recipients, including the so-called look-alike,
- analysing what happened as a result of a click on an advertisement, both via Facebook advertising tools and on the website,
- use other Facebook advertising tools, such as custom audience.
As part of the cookie settings you can decide whether you agree to use such cookies in your case or not.
More information about the pixel can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr#faqs.
We provide you with the possibility of a direct contact with us via on-line chat. For this purpose, cookies from LiveChat, Inc. are used (www.livechatinc.com). LiveChat is a web service used in the sales and remote services of Internet users. The possibility of chatting is given to the user by messaging application that does not require a software installation process on the user’s device and to which access is obtained by clicking the contact button. The agent in the conversation uses the application equipped with sets of tools that give him knowledge about the user (eg websites he visited), facilitate communication and offer the best possible help.
We use the SmartLook analytics tool that tracks your behavior within the site. For this purpose, Smartsupp.com s.r.o cookies are used.
Here are some examples of application functionalities:
- Recording user behavior in the form of video films to be able to instantly catch weaker, correction-demanding elements.
- Generating maps of clicks, motion directly from the recordings to present what the visitors are clicking on and how far down they scroll the page.
- Finding important visitors using filters.
As part of the cookie settings, you can decide if you agree to use such cookies in your case or not.
LINKEDIN INSIGHT TAG
LinkedIn Insight Tag allows you to collect data of users visiting the site, including the URL, referrer, IP address, device and browser information, time stamp, and page views. LinkedIn does not share personal information with the website owner. It only provides a bulk report on the website’s recipients and the effectiveness of the ads. This data is encrypted and information enabling the user’s identification is removed within 7 days. Finally, the data is deleted within 90 days. It also allows re-targeting of advertising in relation to visitors to the site. Thanks to this, the Administrator can show personalized ads outside of his website, using this data while maintaining the confidentiality of members’ information.
By using https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/90274/manage-your-linkedin-ads-settings?lang=en, LinkedIn members can find out how their personal information is used for advertising purposes.
IV. FINAL PROVISIONS AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- BespokeChat Ltd. reserves the right to change these regulations at any time. The current rules will be posted on the website.
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure the security of information concerning the User, using technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of personal data processed, appropriate to threats and categories of data.
- More information on the terms of service provision, in particular the rules of the website, the ways and conditions of concluding contracts and the conditions of access to content and using the website, can be found in the Regulations of the Website.